Thursday, October 29, 2009, 07:40 AMI did some Google Translate work on the DivIDE manual to please the German Sinclair users amongst us!
So here is the German version of the DivIDE manual !
Anyone who is willing to improve and correct this document, please do so and send it to me (ask for my email adress with the Contact Me form on the right please).
Sunday, October 25, 2009, 08:28 PMJust got an email from Pavel Urbancik from the Czech Republic, pointing me to his website about the development of a serial interface for the ZX Spectrum which also is able to connect a Ethernet module to.
Some software is already available, so check out the info:
Friday, October 23, 2009, 05:16 PMBecause of the continuing interest in the DivIDE interface (and I must also note that the PC Keyboard interface and K-Mouse are also selling well!), I ordered parts for 50 more DivIDE interfaces!
The first 25 must be ready in a week or three, and my experience is that always something goes wrong, so please be a little patient.
In the meantime I've put another DivIDE offer on eBay, for the remaining interfaces that are on stock now:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0423618129
Because of additional costs I had to make, I had to raise the prices a bit:
- DivIDE complete with 512MB card, adapter and cable: 45 GBP
- K-Mouse Interface: 32.50 GBP
- PC Keyboard Interface: 32.50 GBP
- K-Mouse + PC Keyboard Interface: 62.50 GBP
- DivIDE complete + K-Mouse Turbo interface: 75 GBP
- DivIDE complete + PC Keyboard Interface: 75 GBP
- DivIDE complete + K-Mouse Turbo (free mouse!) + PC Keyboard Interface: 105 GBP
Postage is still 8.5 GBP for Europe and 13 GBP for the rest of this little planet.
If you want to know the price in euro's, multiply the Pound amount by 1.10 please, or look up the eBay offers at your lokal eBay site: it will list the price in euro's.
To place an order directly without eBay, use the Contact Me form on the right of this weblog.
I prefer this, because it safes me money, and you can still use Paypal as safe payment method.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 07:14 AMGuys, please, please be gentle on me!
I received about 30 orders for interfaces in only a couple of weeks, and not all of them are ready yet!
I'm working my guts out to keep everyone happy, but what can I do about parts that need to be ordered because there aren't enough ;)
I thought I would need months to sell 25 DivIDE interfaces, but to be correct I only need a month ;)
So I'm going to buy more printed circuit boards tonight, but they need 3 weeks to arrive at lease :(
So, please, please be gentle! ;)
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 12:16 PMI created some eBay ads if you prefer eBay instead of directly paying me (I prefer the last because is saves me money).
Click here to check out my eBay shop!
- DivIDE / K-Mouse / PC Keyboard Interface only: €35 (30 GBP, $45)
- K-Mouse with mouse: €38 (32,50 GBP, $49)
- DivIDE complete with 512MB card, adapter and cable: €50 (42,50 GBP, $65)
- K-Mouse + PC Keyboard Interface: €67 (57,50 GBP, $87)
- K-Mouse with mouse + PC Keyboard Interface: €70 (60 GBP, $90)
- DivIDE complete + K-Mouse Turbo interface: €82,50 (70 GBP, $107)
- DivIDE complete + PC Keyboard Interface : €82,50 (70 GBP, $107)
- DivIDE complete + K-Mouse Turbo (free mouse!) + PC Keyboard Interface: €115 (99 GBP, $149)
Postage is €10 (8,5 GBP, $13) for Europe and €15 (13 GBP, $19,50) for the rest of this little planet.
To place an order directly without eBay, use the Contact Me form on the right of this weblog!